Member of the Scottish Association of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapists
Registrant of the British Psychoanalytic Council
A warm welcome.
For more than 20 years, I have been helping people work through the difficulties in their lives – be they mental and emotional distress, and/or physical pain and illness. I care about supporting people through troubled times; and I am passionate about facilitating transformation, growth and the flowering of the potential within each person.
Here are some examples of areas where I can be helpful:
• Mental health struggles such as anxiety, depression and psychosis
• Psychosomatic conditions
• Problems with family relationships
• Being bullied and abused
• The effects of physical pain and illness
• Low self-esteem
• A pattern of painful or unsatisfactory relationships
• Chronic disappointments or conflicts at work
• Feelings of unfulfilled potential.